The life and times of Peter Reynolds

These Are The Trolls And Liars

with 104 comments

These are the identities (aliases and pseudonyms no doubt), IP and email addresses of the people who have been spamming my site with abuse, accusations of belonging to the EDL and just about any sort of foul allegation you can imagine.  Some of them have attempted to post their lies up to 40 times.

The pathetic names they’ve used reveal their state of mind.  The really sad ones are the multiple identities at the same IP address.  It’s interesting that there do seem to be at least four individuals at different IP addresses co-operating on the peterreynoldsmonitor site.  It takes four of them to make a bad job of trying to discredit me?

Anyway, draw your own conclusions.

(I have removed these details as they are now evidence)

Written by Peter Reynolds

April 3, 2011 at 1:33 pm

104 Responses

1. its sad to see you only have pissed off four people so far.
    I hope the work that CLEAR does from now on will piss off a lot more people and hopefully we can show these cowards for what they are when you piss off 400 or 4000 then the real fight will begin and the grown ups can start to get things done at last, until then children will be children so let them play and ignore them they will get fed up and move on to piss off pop idol or something else online sooner or later or they might even grow up and join us in fighting the real fight

a quiet man

April 3, 2011 at 1:59 pm

2. Well, like you said earlier, Peter, they wouldn’t be targeting you if they didn’t see you as a threat.

There could be a connection with other activists, in which case they are really sad people, but I am sticking with my previous opinion.

However, there could be an even more sinister source, when you consider how determined the government is to prevent debate on this issue.

Whatever, the only ones who will be paying any attention to that site are the sad wankers who started it.

pjmcneill

April 3, 2011 at 2:04 pm

3. Here’s another one:

(I have removed these details as they are now evidence)

This time it’s really foul, foul language and threats of violence against me.

April 3, 2011 at 2:29 pm

4. I read you’re against muslims, ive been the posts you’ve written and I don’t think them. If you’re in the EDL, BNP, Ukip or any other sccccccccum organisations then be sure MDL will be counter-protesting against LCA

deepak

April 3, 2011 at 2:34 pm

• I’m not against muslims at all deepak. If you look elsewhere on this site you’ll find people saying I’m a Jew-hater. I don’t hate anybody but I despise equally the behaviour of the Nazi-like Israeli regime and the deranged, extremist Islamists who create so much misery in the world.

I have friends who are black, white, brown, yellow, gay, straight, men, women, Muslim, Jewish, Christian, atheist – and more! This campaign to discredit me is by those who grow and deal in cannabis and do not want to see an end to prohibition because the law helps them to make money, exploiting and ripping off the cannabis community in Britain.

I say peace and love to you and all good muslims and all good people throughout the world.

April 3, 2011 at 2:48 pm

• Just because people are saying your a jew hater does not mean that you have the right to talk shit about islam and muslims, where is your PHD from an accreditted institution of Islam? what rights you the right to write shit about too many muslims in the street? nothing?

Just because you are spreading hate against jews doesnt mean you have permission to talk about muslims the same way and it just goes to prove that you think muslims hate jews, jews and semites, arabs are semites also, we are all the same people divided by people like YOU

I dont know what campaign you’re talkin about, i’ve read your blog posts from this very blog after a mass email was sent round to thousands of people in a weekly email, and to be honest im not happy about what i’ve seen.

You go and live in iraq afhganistan or pakistan and then you’ll see why people go crazy and do things they do because their country is being bombed daily, i dont condon terrorism, but I can at least understand the reasons that drive people to be extremist, people like you make the situation a hundred times worse because your not informed, your welcome to your opinions but your not right, not even the slightest

deepak

April 3, 2011 at 2:57 pm

• I am not a Jew hater, nor do I “talk shit” about Islam or muslims, neither do I spread hate about Jews. If you read my work you will find that I frequently make the point that both Arabs and Jews are semites. Clearly you are not telling the truth when you say you have read my work because I have also written how I can understand how under oppression (of the Israelis for instance), people turn to extremist action.

You, deepak, are entitled to your opinion as am I but you are simply factually incorrect about many of the allegations you make against me.

April 3, 2011 at 3:24 pm

• In Peter’s defence we DO have the right to openly criticise and question anything we wish in this Country like it or not, as long as it is within reason and complies with OUR laws.

Ian

April 3, 2011 at 7:22 pm

• Read what Peter says above. Don’t just insist that you must be right in deciding what he thinks and says and that he must be wrong.

keeptonyblairforpm

April 3, 2011 at 10:27 pm

5. oh, peace and love.

deepak

April 3, 2011 at 2:35 pm

6. And another one with threats of violence:

(I have removed these details as they are now evidence)

April 3, 2011 at 2:49 pm

• Lord only knows what delights would await us on shiteatingcunt.cock!

Sam

April 3, 2011 at 4:26 pm

7. And another one:

(I have removed these details as they are now evidence)

April 3, 2011 at 3:25 pm

8. (I have removed these details as they are now evidence)

April 3, 2011 at 3:28 pm

9. The obvious lack of intelligence and persistent use of foul language means I don’t have to make any further comment.

April 3, 2011 at 3:31 pm

• Deepak? He’s obviously ‘one of them’, isn’t he?

I haven’t opened any of these links, Peter, just like I have no interest in peering into someone’s festering, maggot-infested wound, but if someone is making threats against you, you really should notify the police.

pjmcneill

April 3, 2011 at 3:44 pm

• Yes, I’m considering that PJ. I have all the evidence safely secured and there’s no doubt that there are criminal offences of harrassment being committed by those associated with the hate site. There’s no doubt either that a visit from the police would be very uncomfortable for these people.

April 3, 2011 at 4:15 pm

• Do it, Peter. Go to the Police. I hate ‘hate’ sites as much as I hate Israel bashing. It’s not on.

keeptonyblairforpm

April 3, 2011 at 10:28 pm

10. I think you should contact James Brokenshire, and ask him if the government or the security services are behind this hate campaign, considering their vehement opposition to debate on the cannabis issue.

pjmcneill

April 3, 2011 at 3:48 pm

11. Nik Morris is on FB – he’s one of your friends! I think an error maybe?

Julian

April 3, 2011 at 4:38 pm

• I know that Julian and I was more than shocked at Nik’s snide and nasty comments. I can’t see that I could possibly have misunderstood them but he’s welcome to explain himself if he wants to. Several people, who I thought were my friends have proved themselves to be spineless, suckers-up of the lies told about me. I’m in a fight here to prove my integrity and judging from the response I’m getting, I’m winning.

Thanks for pointing this out anyway.

April 3, 2011 at 5:09 pm

• I do owe Nik an apology. I have edited out his details above.

Our conversation:

PR: I was very, very surprised to see this from you. Do you want to explain yourself?

NM: No offence meant Peter. It was an attempt at humour. I see it went down like a lead baloon. Jet Black sounded funny to me for whatever reason. Sorry if you thought I meant to cause offence. Nice doc with Sarah Martin and Prof Nutt by the way. Adios for now.

PR: I did misundersand you then and in that case I apologise. I shall do so publicly.

I apologise Nik. In the maelstrom of abuse I didn’t recognise any humour!

April 3, 2011 at 5:51 pm

• I’m used to it by now. No problem.

Nik Morris

April 3, 2011 at 5:56 pm

12. I can’t believe you just disclose peoples info like that even though you say you don’t.

Surely you have broken more than just confidence with your actions.

I had read your racist comments previously how can you be surprised that people aren’t happy about that???, publishing their IP’s you ought to be ashamed

Shocked

April 3, 2011 at 4:55 pm

• I should be ashamed? Are you mad? The people listed here have been spreading lies and vile slander about me and some have made serious threats of violence.

I am actually going to be passing all their IP addresses to the police in writing and insist that they are prosecuted for harrassment and hate crime.

Confidence? What, you think someone can come onto my site, abuse me, lie about me and I owe them some sort of confidence?

Point me to one racist remark I have ever made. I express strong opinions, forcefully but I am racist towards no one, ever!

Open your eyes “Shocked”! Face up to the truth. If you engage your brain, you’ll realise what’s really going on.

April 3, 2011 at 5:04 pm

• Anyone who has the temerity to post the stuff should have the bollocks to stand behind their own convictions, instead of hiding behind nonsense like fuckPreynolds@shiteatingcunt.cock

Some people just need to grow up, I guess! It is quite amusing though, the scattergun approach is brilliant!

Sam

April 3, 2011 at 5:37 pm

• It looks as though Peter has NOT published their IPs. I’m not with Peter on his Israel bashing, but I DO think a hate site is outrageous.

keeptonyblairforpm

April 3, 2011 at 10:30 pm

13. (I have removed these details as they are now evidence)

April 3, 2011 at 5:10 pm

14. I am just speakin how I see it Petey, I don’t get involved with the activism side of things its a waste of time

Watch that idiot Derek though he has a history of trying to take over things and he hasn’t a clue either he spouts crap

I could go on but I won’t

shocked

April 3, 2011 at 5:11 pm

15. This negative campaign against you Peter I think will turn out to be a positive, your integrity is not in peril here, I think intelligent grown up people know exactly what is happening.

There are a lot a good solid people around you Peter, what you have all achieved is nothing short of inspirational.

L Catt

April 3, 2011 at 5:27 pm

• Thank you Lucky!

April 3, 2011 at 5:36 pm

16. (I have removed these details as they are now evidence)

April 3, 2011 at 5:37 pm

17. I feel left out – I only managed to upset “govt_helper” on yourfreedom.

I assume this is why all posts are now “waiting modderation” before being added to threads.

Obviously something is going well to ratttle their little cages – keep plugging away and see if you can get on Andrew marr, politics show, newsnight or question time.

I fully expect to see claims you’re having kinky sex & drugs parties appearing in the Daily Fail or the red-tops shortly.

Mr Bimble

April 3, 2011 at 5:56 pm

18. I’ve got a clear picture of exactly who of the great and good @ UK420 it is.

I was hanging around 420 @ the time of the drama bomb they are trying to drop over on the the monitor website. And while I don’t think you (peter) handled yourself particually well on that occasion things have moved on considerably since.

I’m curious to know how much cash is generated through UK420. From what I can remember 2 senior members at least are involved in the UGORG seed bank. And one of those members has his own organic nute range (which i must say is particually good). Then theres the seedbank affilation with attitude. with 20k potential customers theres a fair chance it could be considerable. I seem to remember back a few years 420 had its own hydro store but now they push their users towards greens. Which is in the same city as the sites owner. Coincidence?

UK420 are a little clique (don’t mention that there tho) and if your not growing their beans under 2x600w lamps on a DWC then frankly you aint in it. Unfortunatlty its also the first stop UK growers arrive at when trying to dump the dealer and stop contributing to the drugs trade.

I for one am standing behind CLEAR cause personally I don’t wanna be in the clique. Fuck em, they don’t represent me.

pease pudding and keep up the good work CLEAR

Beastie Boy

April 3, 2011 at 6:03 pm

• @Beastie Boy, its good to see after all this time, people are starting to see what uk420 really is about, hurrah for your freedom of speech, some of the people on there, re clearly suffering from medical issues, some mental, but the owner of the forum has made it quite clear that uk420 is not represented by its members and uk420 cannot be responsible for its members actions, speaks for itself really.

And further up someone mentioned Derek, yep steer CLEAR of him, hes dangerous, indeed it was Derek that started the latest uk420 V lca/clear shitefest, he cant help himself he is a child in a school ground and cant help jumping from forum to forum causing trouble, and he has had the nerve to call other people trolls, and ban them, when indeed, there would be no trolls if he didnt have his big wooden spoon out.

who would have thought that all these “haters” were grown men, that all believed in the same thing? it has always been obvious to me that some of those on 420 are so anti cnnabis legalisation that they couldnt possibly use cannabis, Derek doesnt use cannabis either, from this you can draw your own conclusions, infact when i first met Danzig, he didnt smoke cannabis either, funny isnt it, how all these folk that want to be “at the top” of the cannabis campaigns, and in Danzigs case a self proclaimed cannabis expert, fight against the only party trying to make a difference, first blaming who ran in, and then when that changes attacking the new leader….

something smells of mi5, and it all seems to stem from the very website that has spent the last 8 years trying to destroy the UK camapign, why would anybody do that, unless they didnt believe in cannabis legalisation?

so i wonder if with all that has happened we are about to expose an undercover copper in the midst of the “cannabis community” for some reason i doubt they will also be from the “legalisation community” place your bets, place your bets…..

itshappeningalloveragain....

April 4, 2011 at 9:25 am

• Elooooooo itsallhappening again 🙂

I don;t think it’s reasonable or fair to expect the owners of UK420 to police what their members do outside of the site, think you will agree it is highly unreasonable.

All in all from what I have seen uk420 is a good site and have read some really excellent threads there.

As for Danzig aka JD, I have nothing but respect for what he has done and is doing, a valuable campaigner and highly thought of in our circles.

As for Derek I am inclined to agree although yesterday for the first time in ages I visited his blog and he on the one hand appeared to condemn what was happening whilst in the same post sticking the boot in. His post here about hurry up with words like “Let’s get this thing going” or words to that effect still shows us he like to be in charge.. LMAO..

I wouldn’t let the few trolls that exist as members of UK420 to tarnish the whole site that simply is just not fair imho.

L Catt

April 4, 2011 at 6:23 pm

19. This must be thirteen year-old boys, surely? Shouldn’t they be spreading malicious rumours on Facebook instead, about whoever being gay…?

pjmcneill

April 3, 2011 at 6:34 pm

20. I see the monitor blog thing has been removed, and when looking at the bigger picture, I note that those responsible for this that the numbers are few in comparison, these people are only a tiny tiny insignificant smaller than small group.

The blog they produced received very little interest with comments published only by one or two people..

speaks volumes in itself, unfortunate side of the internet is that it leads some people into a world that quite frankly has more in common with The Matrix than it does on the reality on the ground.

L Catt

April 3, 2011 at 6:34 pm

21. Looks like it’s gone Peter?

Ian

April 3, 2011 at 7:14 pm

22. (I have removed these details as they are now evidence)

yes indeed they are evidence that you are a grass Peter
    I suspect there will be screen shots saved by every person you published the e mail addresses of and I imagine you have removed them due to complaints to your site host about you breaching conditions.

the fact that you stoop so low merely proves you have
    zero integrity and are completely untrustworthy
    with anybodies details the very thing that destroyed your attempts to gain support from the people on UK420
    whom I might add saw through you and your facade pretty quickly and revealed you as a bigoted tabloid style hack and a bare faced liar, you apparently despise the tactics of the LCA funny how you are using the very same tactics as they did censoring banning and outing people out of spite and inability to answer relevant realistic questions, all I see is more of the same and your campaign will be as ineffective and irrelevant as theirs, you can moderate and delete all you like Peter but I think you know as well as I do that you are and have fucked up big style with your shitty attitude and reprehensible behaviour, you claim to represent cannabis users yet have no qualms revealing their details out of spite and anger to massage your massive ego, all you have done is to make yourself as hated and despised as the LCA were and that is why you will fail just as they did meet the new boss same as the old boss,

goodbye and good luck Peter you are going to need it.

Hughie

April 3, 2011 at 7:15 pm

• I’m sorry Hughie but I wasn’t prepared to publish your other 117 comments which without exception were full of lies, slander, abuse and foul language. This last one though, in your own words, perfectly demonstrates the truth.

April 3, 2011 at 8:47 pm

23. UK420 is definitely cliquey, that Hughie Green comes across as a right fool, hes never had a job in his life or managed a grow yet but he uses the most stupid words just to appear intelligent, thats insecurity its so obvious that he just wants to copy the other idiot Boojum.

Shocked

April 3, 2011 at 7:20 pm

24. And thats not even starting on the likes of Arnold Layne VRG and the other hippocrates, Arnold started a thread saying he was leaving but he never even spent a day away!!!

He constantly goes on about how good UGORG are the truth is they are mediocre

Shocked

April 3, 2011 at 7:24 pm

25. Sitting in Norway, watching this story develop has been quite a ride. WTF! 🙂

This will only have a positive outcome for you and CLEAR. Good luck for the future, you have chosen the right path and the signal you now send is strong.

Hope you nail those bastards by their balls and hang the up in public so we can see who working against the cause.

Svein

Svein Berg

April 3, 2011 at 7:28 pm

26. When I think about it UK420 is full of them theres Owderb who thinks hes hard with that motorhead jacket LOL what a joke, Bish got banished for being a dick head with everyone well known as gay maybe thats why he was so defensive all the time???

Hughie always whinges on whether its the LCA or pinky or grandad orpeter why doesn’t he get off his arse and do something himself?? he doesn’t have a grow to worry about

Shocked

April 3, 2011 at 7:47 pm

27. Haha brilliant, Peter’s “stalker/failed attempt at public discrediting” site is down.

Hopefully the adolescents have been sent to bed permanantly and now we can proceed.

Phuxake

April 3, 2011 at 7:59 pm

28. Peter, feel free to delete previous posts of mine which contain any of the details you’ve removed from yours!

Sam

April 3, 2011 at 10:42 pm

29. It’s suddenly gone quiet. What time is it? Twenty past….

Oh, the kids have gone to bed.

Thank heavens for that. Tomorrow we can get back to the real work.

April 3, 2011 at 11:12 pm

• The ‘real’ work for you is sitting around doing nothing, why not get a grow on Peter? You know, instead of giving money to gangsters… Or are you afraid you might be grassed up by someone?

Real work, give me a break, you have never done a real days work in your life.

tom

April 8, 2011 at 9:32 am

• Nothing more eloquently describes you Tom than your own words. What sort of person sits down and writes that sort of comment? Idiot.

April 8, 2011 at 12:19 pm

30. It’s 20 past midnight now, Peter.

The kids have gone to bed? This is the time most of them get up! To prove it the kid using the German nomenclature, which he has WRONG, btw, is at his pursuit of me once more at your other post.

However, since I have kids to see to in the morning, I’m off to bed. Little “Kleine” Rob will have to wait. Poor kid.

keeptonyblairforpm

April 3, 2011 at 11:21 pm

31. i have just peeded meself reading all this shit above, its very simple peter was voted as leader of LCA as it was then so far he along with his team have worked wonders over the last couple of month with little conplaint from the people that matter the members of CLEAR all the rest is conplete bollocks. Peters political past dose not concern me as im hear to suport his work on cannabis and as for religion i personaly think anyone who belives in any sort of god need to see a shrink as thay are all bloody idiots but im not hear for that im hear to help surport the work people like peter and co do in the strive to make cannabis leagal or licenced for medical use as i am a medical user and so far i am full of praise for the direction CLEAR is taking, GREAT WORK PETER NAD CO. many thanks from me……dave

dave

April 4, 2011 at 12:51 am

32. I find it sad that people are slagging each other off for no apparent reason and I find it even sadder that two groups, which are both aspiring towards the same things have to start quarreling with each other like politicians. Please can we focus on legalising cannabis and get over the recent, rather petty, bickering. It makes the cannabis community look as a whole bad. Much love for UK420 and the LCA.

Obviously there are always going to be knob heads in all walks of life and Peter, I agree that you are well within your rights to take this to the police. If I were you though, I wouldn’t have drawn attention it, as to start some kind flame war. The recent blog entries just provoke this sort of behaviour. Probably better to delete the offensive comments and ignore. But hey, that’s just my advice,

yumyum121

yumita yumara

April 4, 2011 at 3:20 am

• Note to self: Don’t say/write legalise. 😉

yumita yumara

April 4, 2011 at 3:39 am

33. So lets see Hughie, you post abuse on someones personal website and then get pissy cause your email an ip are shown. heres a tip. don’t be such a dick when posting slander.

From what i remember everyone in those threads earlier in the year behaved badly. Not just peter. Yet you guys wanna turn it into somekind of drama bomb? for what? to protect derek? doubt it. To free the weed, that sure as hell aint the reason.

“Divide and conquer is their method of attack, A clever fucking trick to hold the people back”

Sound familiar? It’s how governments operate and its’ what UK420 are doing to the cause. Infact 420 is THE site with its userbase that could really help the cause. yet you all sit there arguing to toss over an annonymous database yet you leave your fucking fingerprints all over the net. whats the 420 motto? “tell no one”? idiots

Beastie Boy

April 4, 2011 at 6:00 am

34. I don’t put the responsibility for this nonsense at uk420’s door. It’s quite clearly just the deranged behaviour of one or two adolescent fools with very, very sad lives. Whether they happen to use the uk420 site is irrelevant. There are obviously many thousands more on uk420 who wouldn’t consider getting involved in such a pathetic and childish game. These idiots are dragging uk420’s name down and damaging our cause. No doubt the admins there will deal with them appropriately.

As much as I can I want to try and unite the cannabis community so that we can make progress towards ending prohibition.

This is a post I made on the LCA forum back in February. It’s just as relevant now as it was then and explains my ambitions:

Post by Peter Reynolds » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:28 pm

I am very, very sorry that Alun has resigned. I have enormous respect for his work and that of all warriors for the cause. It is my reaching out to people who Alun has fallen out with in the past that seems to have precipitated this move. I have myself fallen out with some of them but I can easily put aside any pride or resentment for the sake of our cause. I make no apology for reaching out to these people. In fact, I repeat it.

I apologise to anyone on uk420 who I have offended in the past. I pay huge respect to all who have and who continue to serve the cause: Jeff Ditchfield, Jayelle Farmer, Sarah Martin, Derek Williams, Pinky, all who have gone before at the LCA and elsewhere. With fantastic new campaigners like Jason Reed, Cure Ukay and Nuff Said, we are rising in force.

There are also others like Stuart Wyatt, Mark & Lezley Gibson and Marcus Davies who I failed to mention and there are undoubtedly more. People who have put their heart and soul into the cause, risked their freedom, given freely of their time and money. I know that there are others who have tried to contribute to the LCA’s fight in the past but have turned away for one reason or the other.

All these people are my fellow warriors. We may disagree on many things but we all want an end to the prohibition of cannabis and that is what we should focus on. As I have said, there is a lot that needs to change and I shall work tirelessly to try and put us on the right course. I hope that gradually we will be able to unite and fight together for what we believe in.

Alun says that he does not want a leader but he has been the de facto leader of the LCA for some time. Even if he has shunned the responsibility, that is how the world has seen him. Now the membership has voted overwhelmingly to elect a leader, it is a great shame that Alun will not stay on at least to see the membership’s wishes implemented. That is an abdication of responsibility, not a resignation.

The cannabis campign in Britain has been an abject failure. Much of that is because of disunity and there is strong evidence that may have been provoked by undercover activity. All the more reason why we must unite. The trolling and bickering has to end. We must use the law, the Freedom Of Information Act and our democratic political system to advance our cause.

The LCA is moving on. We are changing. We are determined to achieve the change and the justice we are entitled to. Individuals cannot be allowed to stand in the way of that. We must put aside petty arguments and history. It is the future we must concentrate on.

April 4, 2011 at 6:52 am

35. Peter has my 100% support, lets stop this growers and dealers making profits illegal at the cost of us normal folk

that site hasnt disappeared, its here http://freedomcannabiswatch.wordpress.com/

david

April 4, 2011 at 7:01 am

• Thanks David

April 4, 2011 at 7:08 am

• Just remember Peter – it isnt real change unless somebody is upset

Rory

April 4, 2011 at 8:46 am

36. Ah yes they just changed the name to accommodate their supposed cause.
    If we’re all working towards the same cause why can’t we all just put our heads together.
    Why all the comments and accusations against someone who has the same aims… Focusing all that energy on each other isn’t going to end prohibition – but working together will result in a positive conclusion.

Phuxake

April 4, 2011 at 8:33 am

37. Most of the members on that UK420 site are wank*rs . They have deemed themselves experts on every subject because they can use google . I wouldnt worry about anything that comes from that site pete , when you join as a member its funny to see someone starts a row on the news section and watch loads of members who have been on the site for years all lick each others asses, even when they are wrong . I find myself only going on that site now to start trouble because of some of the assholes that use the site . Its a very good site on the whole, its just a pitty there are so many so called experts on every subject on it . Keep doing what your doing pete , you have done far more for us than the self made experts on uk420 who hide behind their computers . I also didnt belive cannabis had any serious side effects on mental health , but after joining UK420 im starting to doubt that now after reading some of the comments posted on that site .

steve

April 4, 2011 at 10:04 am

38. Just a little something to clear the air 😉

jimbob

April 4, 2011 at 10:24 am

39. http://freedomcannabiswatch.wordpress.com/

They have published the e-mail addresses and IP’s of anyone who has disagreed with their blog. Strangely they haven’t put why? I’ve asked them to remove my details and complained to Word press.

Bob

April 4, 2011 at 1:24 pm

40. Ha see they printed my ip address NOT LOL.

One word of warning when posting on these blogs is that you are basically giving your email address to a bunch of twats to put it mildly.

I really do wish they would print my comments.. but these LOSERS will not, in one I asked …

“WHO do you think you are?…. Hans Christian Anderson or somat?” which I am quite proud off given their obvious talent for fairytales.

My email address I used is now redundant and a new one established which I will only entrust with Clear and company.

Very very childish and in the real world these people are nobodies, zeros, slimey, dirty stinking twats.. there I think that sums up my feelings about these clowns.

L Catt

April 4, 2011 at 2:29 pm

• They were imitating your name and email address on this site yesterday Lucky, hoping that they would get through the filter.

April 4, 2011 at 3:16 pm

• Publishing IP’s is one thing and not in its self an offence, but attempting to gain access to a site by using existing users names and emails is brute force and classed as hacking. In some countries that’s a terrorist act at worse and at best attempting to breach security is a serious offence.

jimbob

April 4, 2011 at 3:30 pm

• They have now seemingly removed my IP and E-mail (too right too as they had no right to publish it!) although I had to ask a number of times!

But I’m still furious! Its not even my home IP and I only use the e-mail addy for wordpress! So I’m not overly worried, its the principle that’s caused my annoyance!

They will no doubt be trying to use the details to comment on this site! Whoever it is, is very sad.

I’d love to know who they are! Cowards! Hiding behind their keyboards. I’ve e-mailed the site to ask, but I’m not expecting a response. I’ve also complained to wordpress.

thewisemaster

April 4, 2011 at 3:35 pm

41. Hi Peter, I just wanted to stop by here and say hi. Well done for sorting out whoever it was that was spreading these rumours about you. Unfortunately as you raise your profile more I’d expect to see more of this sort of thing happening in the future. So long as you continue to be as transparent and open as you have been, it shouldn’t present any problems. You’ve made a new fan of me and I look forward to seeing where you take Clear.

Dragon83uk

April 4, 2011 at 2:54 pm

April 4, 2011 at 3:16 pm

42. Give the info to the police pete , they came after you and started all this shit . So if you give the police a call im sure you be hated even more by these c**k suckers as one or more is bound to be growing weed so they would have to stop dismantle their grow rooms and get rid of the evidence incase the cops come a knocking . Im sure they wouldnt be happy with that and would think twise next time . I say f**k them , they tried to get one over on you for no reason so you should get one over on them .

steve

April 4, 2011 at 4:36 pm

43. Wow,you’ve all been very busy . I suspect Peter, that those who suggest this won’t be the last time this sort of thing happens, are right. Politics is a dirty business, so we’re told. I think also, that in the future it might be advisable to make transparently clear that any political view is not leveled at anything other than politicians and absolutely not leveled at religious peoples of any name.
    Its so easy for any article to boil the blood of the religiously minded. We should be pious in our dealings relating to religion. This shows strength and wisdom. If a smoke ever taught anyone anything it was peace and love to all peoples, understanding, we are all but children knowing far less than we think.
    I understand always your passion Peter. I think its a wonderful thing to see raw emotion and outrage at the wrongs of the world. But, sometimes dude, you invited ‘the also angry’ to hijack and as such the point can be lost. I say this as I don’t like to see you attacked. Your motivation (ie. what you see as clearly right) deserves better.
    You know I’ve been caught out by this before, here.
    BTW If you ever receive threats you should see prudence and inform the police pronto. You are now a political profile and should be conscious of the potential for the ‘nutter factor’ at very least.

Nick

April 4, 2011 at 8:22 pm

44. Dont let the nobheads bother you.They have no brains.
    Keep rocking my hard rocking amigo.

HempHammah

April 4, 2011 at 9:37 pm

45. I can understand why a lot of people hate uk420 with all the bullying that goes on and some of them mods on there like adolf owderb and that arrogant b*****d bish the f****ing c**k smoker, uk20 is full of a**e kissers truth be known, Before i forget what is A layne doing this week, Is he an acivist,A hippy,Leaving uk420 or crying on about his pain and telling everyone what meds he’s on, Iff there was ever an internet myth about growing cannabis it’s him, FFS he only has a bathroom bulb,

Withnailed Porkheed

Porkheed

April 4, 2011 at 10:48 pm

46. Ignore it and move on.You only encourage the trolls by printing the crap and responding to it.The police are not interested in private messages.Unless they directly threaten you.You have to remember Peter did not print these messages to the public.In all honesty unless you are being directly threatened by these idiots the police are not interested.Even then, its an internet forum.You cannot link it directly to any person just by an I.P Address alone.Apart from the fact any I.P address can be spoofed or they could use a proxy.How can you assure the person in question was behind the keyboard at the time?You cannot.Trust me i know this from copyright laws and the music business.Moderate your comments.Delete offensive ones and if need be report the threats.Do not print or respond to trolls comments.They will go away.

Peace love and good happiness stuff.
    LittleMo

LittleMosCavern

April 5, 2011 at 12:29 am

47. All the clique stuff on UK420 is why I frequent THCT instead much friendlier and a twisted sense of humour – just like it should be….

I’ve probably been banned just for posting on here anyway.

The cannabis trail is full of trolls & police just trying to ruin your day. ignore them all and skip merrily along to the next challange.

Its far more important to get the government to publish audited figures of costs Vs effect of their current drugs policy.

I did read that a local police force had spent nearly £500,000 in the last 12 months just tidying up after cannabis busts & I think this is just the tip of the iceberg.

They turned up on our estate mod-handed to bust a teenager who had one small plant, 8 police at six in the morning with the big red key & two vans for one plant and the report in the paper said they were working on intelegence… Why a couple of officers didn’t knock on the door at teatime search the place and caution him god only knows, it’s not as if you can flush a cannabis plant down the toilet if the plod are at your front door.

I supose it looks good and is a boost for the troops to act like the sweenie or the anti-terrorist mob when it’s an easy target.

I can’t wait until the cuts bite and loads of police are out of work and the whole drugs turf war kicks off.

Mr Bimble

April 5, 2011 at 11:36 pm

48. I cant wait until the celebs in America make their pro cannabis ads and there put on you tube . Who do you think teens will listen too ? An MP saying cannabis kills or say lady ga ga saying its the best think shes ever tried when shes stressed out and needs to relax . The goverment will need to double the drugs budget to keep up with the amount of kids smoking weed . We are heading for a shit storm in the next couple of years reguarding cannabis and i cant wait to see how MPs deal with it , sorry lie about it .

steve

April 6, 2011 at 5:34 pm

• You mean something like this vid called celebrities and weed:

Dragon83uk

April 7, 2011 at 12:09 pm

49. I received an email from good friend thats a member of UK420

Apparently HG written the below

”I would like to know who shocked is, seems to be a right numpty, he starts off complaining about the owner revealing ip and e mail addresses then does a u turn when he realises he has an opportunity to slag off UK420 and its members as far as I can see he is the biggest shit stirrer on that blog apart from the owner of course, his targets seem to be myself, Derek, Boojum, Arnold, VRG UGORG, Owderb and Bish, Porkheed too another two faced cock heading up the owners arse”

If you want to know so bad HG why not come here and ask me?, I speak the truth only I think peter should never of printed the IP addresses but I certainly dont think that your anything what so ever.

shocked

April 8, 2011 at 6:23 am

50. I received an email from good friend thats a member of UK420

Apparently HG written the below

I don’t go on UK420 anymore because basically its shite, I heard J has sold out these days and its adverts all over the place? he always used to say there would never be adverts on that site???

On there Theres the likes of HG and Boojum (he thinks hes a scientist PMSL) Both of which have many thousands of posts on a cultivation site but they haven’t even managed a grow yet, surely that must make them both think they are totally useless whom because they have achieved nothing in their life all thats left is the alternative dictionary so they can appear intelligent with words that just don’t fit in its pathetic words like narcissist misogynist and rhetoric on a stoners board (WTF???), everyone in the DWP is a bastard and they are owed a Giro every week, trouble is the rest of the arse kissers start using the same stupid words as well so they can fit in (Ratdog stop using them we all know your thick as shit (PMSL) the words don’t suit you)

HG your a bully, you never post anything constructive what so ever (Grandad, Derek, Pinky, Peter) why do you bother?, or are you just a troll that loves this inter-site warfare?

Lay off the soap Hughie